Get To Know Your Monitor
Click the name of your monitor below
Guías en Español
If you prefer, you may watch select chapters using the links below:
1. Introduction & What You Need to Get Started (1:05)
2. Getting Started (3:32)
3. Wearing TelePatch & Water Resistance (1:10)
4. Patch Replacement (0:25)
5. Pendant Battery & Handset Charging (1:23)
6. Recording Symptoms (0:55)
7. Returning the TelePatch System (0:30)
8. Getting Help (0:28)
Download instructions for monitor hookups
Proper skin preparation is critical
Take care in preparing your skin for application of the electrode patch. Good skin preparation means better ECG signal traces that, in turn, are easier for your doctor to review and evaluate.
- Using the illustration as a guide, find the area(s) of your chest where the electrode patch(es) will be applied.
- Shave the area(s) if hair is present using the electrode patch as a guide for the size of the area to shave. This ensures good contact and makes the electrode patch(es) easier to remove.
- Wash the area well with PLAIN soap and water, and then dry thoroughly. You should not use soap that contains lotion, oil or fragrance.