Payment Support Center
Make a Payment
You will need the following information...
- Account number
- Provider number: MEDI
- Patient’s date of birth
My test was before 8/1/2022
My test was on or after 8/1/2022
*When you click Make Payment, you will be directed away from ReactDx’s website to our secure payment provider site.
The site is secure. The information you submit is encrypted and not shared.
Update Your Insurance Information
Click below to update your insurance information
*This site is secure. The information you submit is encrypted and not shared.
Do you have billing questions about your test?
Contact us any time online by clicking below
Call Billing Customer Service at
*Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Eastern Time, excluding holidays
You should know…
- The cost of at-home heart monitoring testing is usually not included in the bill you receive from your doctor or other health care provider.
- Most insurance providers, including Medicare, cover the testing. You will still be responsible for any co-pays, co-insurance, and any amount under your deductible.
- Your test is billed at a flat rate, and the cost is the same regardless of how many days your testing lasts or how many recordings you make.
- The Explanation of Benefits (EOB) notification you will receive is not a bill. It simply lets you know that your provider filed a claim with your insurance company. You will receive a bill for the actual amount you owe for the test.
- Payment options may be available. If you do incur out-of-pocket costs for your test and are unable to pay the full amount billed right away, please contact us. We may be able to help.
You’re not alone
ReactDx strives to control costs and does not hesitate to confront questionable insurance determinations to ensure you receive full advantage of your health care benefits. Rather than placing the burden on you, ReactDx will work on your behalf to generate the best possible outcome for you.