[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][fusion_text]ReactDx’s newest technology is TelePatchTM, a three-in-one patch-style portable cardiac monitoring system that is revolutionizing the cardiac monitoring market. With one lightweight, versatile monitor, TelePatch offers a short- and long-term Holter, a wireless event monitor, and mobile cardiac telemetry in one device. TelePatch is more than a multi-platform monitor:
- Wearability: The TelePatch design is easy to wear with no wires to impede movement. Although the patch is designed to be worn on the chest wall, it can be easily used with its integrated fingertip electrodes or worn using traditional wired electrodes, whatever fits the patient’s needs.
- Report Customization: Every physician is different, and their patient reports should reflect their preferences. Choose a customizable report with the data you need and in a format that you want.
- Patient Compliance: Patient compliance rates escalate with TelePatch since the battery lasts for an average of seven days – the longest patch battery life on the market – and the electrode patch stays on the skin an average of seven days. Plus, TelePatch is water resistant and may be worn in the shower.
- Diogenes Algorithm: The Diogenes proprietary algorithm, 99% accurate and sensitive, is standard with TelePatch. This artificial intelligence technology is the most advanced in the industry. Coupled with digital signal processing and pattern recognition, the Diogenes algorithm provides true classifications of anomalies of patient ECGs. With a vocabulary of 40 distinct types of arrhythmias and ischemia, Diogenes is able to identify variations in each patient’s readout.
- Highest Clinical Yield: With one entirely wireless monitor that analyzes beat-for-beat rate, rhythm, morphology, and P-Wave, TelePatch far exceeds the clinical output of other ambulatory cardiac monitors.
Learn more about the latest in portable cardiac monitoring by calling ReactDx at (800) 23-HEART (234-3278), and read our latest blogs for the most up-to-date information pertaining to cardiovascular care, event monitoring, and technological advances.[/fusion_text][/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]